IP & Corporate Law Transformation Summit
October 11 - October 12
TARGETED AREAS AND ISSUES IN ARMENIA
- The lack of statutory damages and administrative sanctions for IP violations.
- Impossibility to protect software.
- Limited capacity of the Armenian patent office (AIPA)
- Armenian corporate law not suited for VC/angel investment.
- Insufficient protection of minority shareholders.
- Insufficient protection of IP in educational and scientific institutions.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Government, professionals in law, public and private businesses including startups and investors; academy of sciences and universities, companies engaged with innovation, research.
DAY 1 – SUMMIT PREP SESSION
Finalization of the material by the program Working Group Leaders. Reception to follow.
DAY 2 – SUMMIT DAY
Present the recommendations for submission to the government, legislative bodies of RA. Honor distinguished IP professional.