- This event has passed.
SECOND DRAW: PAYCHECK PROTECTION PROGRAM
February 24 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
George Meguerian has been an accountant and tax advisor since 1998. His firm, Meguerian and Associates, primarily focuses on small businesses, real estate investors, non-profits, professional sectors, and families with a broad array of financial needs. George graduated from CSUN with dual Bachelor’s degrees in Accounting and Management Information Systems in 1995, He received his MBA shortly thereafter and completed his Masters in Finance at Furman University. While continuing his focus on accounting and tax disciplines, George also oversaw retail and commercial regions for Wells Fargo and Bank of the West over a 25 year concurrent banking career. This unique accounting, lending, and tax planning background truly shapes the holistic approach taken to meet the unique needs of every client.
Mardig Taslakian is a Vice President and Associate Group Director with Signature Bank. He has been in Banking for 20 years and has been a successful Investment Advisor and Relationship Manager to Business Professionals, High Net Worth Individuals and Closely-Held Business Owners. Currently he focuses on the unique banking needs of attorneys, insolvency professionals, and fiduciaries. Mardig graduated from Loyola Marymount University with a degree in Business Administration.
For attorneys to earn CLE credit, note the following:
- Licensed attorneys are eligible for obtaining CLE credit in states in which ArmenBar is an accredited CLE provider, including California.
- One (1) hour of participatory CLE credit is available for this program.
- Participants will have an opportunity both to view and participate in this program.
- The Record of Attendance, the Certificate of Attendance, and the evaluation forms (and information about how to return them) are available when you email us. You must sign and return the Record of Attendance in order to receive CLE credit.
- Written materials for this program are also available at the link provided immediately above (which will be available for at least 30 days after the date of the program).
For any questions about CLE credit, please contact email@example.com.