- King & Spalding, located at 1700 Pennsylvania Avenue NW Suite 900, Washington, DC
- April 5, 2023
- Wednesday, 6:30 PM to 7:30 PM
Contact event manager
Book your tickets
Wednesday, 6:30 PM to 7:30 PM
April 5, 2023
Join the DC Chapter for ” Judicial Clerkships”. Law firm, in-house, and government practitioners in the DC area will share tips on successfully handling the transition from law student to lawyer.
The event is both in-person and online and is open to anyone, but please RSVP to Olivia Jerjerian by April 4th. The event will take place on April 5 at 6:30 PM ET at King & Spalding, located at 1700 Pennsylvania Avenue NW Suite 900, Washington, DC.
Join Zoom Meeting https://us06web.zoom.us/j/87019258569
Meeting ID: 870 1925 8569
One tap mobile +13126266799,,87019258569# US (Chicago) +16469313860,,87019258569# US
- Judge Douglas Nazarian on the Appellate Court of Maryland (intermediate appellate court for Maryland);
- Janine Balekjian, attorney at the U.S. Department of Justice and former law clerk for the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit and the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia; and
- Harut Minasian, law clerk on the New York Supreme Court, Commercial Division (i.e., New York’s business court) and future clerk for the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Texas.