- March 8, 2023
- Wednesday, 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM
Contact event manager
Book your tickets
Navigating your Long(er)-Term Legal Career
Wednesday, 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM
March 8, 2023
Join the DC Chapter for “Navigating your Long(er)-Term Legal Career”. Law firm, in-house, and government practitioners in the DC area will share tips on successfully handling the transition from law student to lawyer.
The event will take place on Wednesday March 8 at 6PM ET at George Washington Law in the Student Conference Center, located on the second floor of Lisner Hall (2023 G St NW)
In-person attendance is highly encouraged, but we are providing access by Zoom as well for those who aren’t in the DC area: https://us06web.zoom.us/j/84406385652
Meeting ID: 844 0638 5652
- Associate Dean Aram Gavoor, who teaches administrative law, federal courts, and national security law at GW Law and who was previously in the Civil Division of the U.S. Department of Justice.
- Shant Boyajian, a partner at Nossaman LLP, where he advises public agencies on infrastructure. Shant has extensive government experience as well, including as Senior Counsel to the U.S. Senate Committee on Environment and Public Works.
- Galina Petrosian, Vice-President of Legal Affairs at Chef’s Warehouse.
- Christian Ohanian, Senior Counsel for Privacy and Cybersecurity for Cyber & Intelligence Solutions at Mastercard. Prior to that, Christian was an Assistant General Counsel with the National Security Agency (NSA).