Job Description and Duties
This position is designated under the Conflict of Interest Code. The position is responsible for making or participating in the making of governmental decisions that may potentially have a material effect on personal financial interests. The appointee is required to complete Form 700 within 30 days of appointment.
Click here to share with us how you first learned about this position
You will find additional information about the job in the Duty Statement.
- State application (STD. 678)
- Writing Sample (no more than one writing sample, and no more than 10 pages).
- Individuals who are new to state service must have list eligibility in order to gain employment with any state agency.
Completed applications and all required documents must be received or postmarked by the Final Filing Date in order to be considered. Dates printed on Mobile Bar Codes, such as the Quick Response (QR) Codes available at the USPS, are not considered Postmark dates for the purpose of determining timely filing of an application.
Final Filing Date: 3/12/2023
Who May Apply
Applications will be screened and only the most qualified applicants will be selected to move forward in the selection process.Applicants must meet the Minimum Qualifications stated in the Classification Specification(s).
How To Apply
Address for Mailing Application Packages
You may submit your application and any applicable or required documents to:
Address for Drop-Off Application Packages
You may drop off your application and any applicable or required documents at:
Required Application Package Documents
The following items are required to be submitted with your application. Applicants who do not submit the required items timely may not be considered for this job:
- Current version of the State Examination/Employment Application STD Form 678 (when not applying electronically), or the Electronic State Employment Application through your Applicant Account at www.CalCareers.ca.gov. All Experience and Education relating to the Minimum Qualifications listed on the Classification Specification should be included to demonstrate how you meet the Minimum Qualifications for the position.
- Resume is required and must be included.
- Other – Writing Sample
Applicants requiring reasonable accommodations for the hiring interview process must request the necessary accommodations if scheduled for a hiring interview. The request should be made at the time of contact to schedule the interview. Questions regarding reasonable accommodations may be directed to the EEO contact listed on this job posting.
There are many benefits to joining our team! The State of California has a generous benefits package, some benefits include:
- Medical Benefits, including health, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid Holidays and leave
- Defined benefit retirement program
- Savings Plus Program (401(k), 457)
- Commute Program
- Employee Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Medical/Dependent Care Reimbursement Accounts
Click here to view all the benefits available to state employees!
The Hiring Unit Contact is available to answer questions regarding the position or application process.
Please direct requests for Reasonable Accommodations to the interview scheduler at the time the interview is being scheduled. You may direct any additional questions regarding Reasonable Accommodations or Equal Employment Opportunity for this position(s) to the Department’s EEO Office.
EEO Main line
Please specify RPA #23678 23679-OAH and JC #355429 on your state application.
To apply for this job please visit www.calcareers.ca.gov.