Armen K. Hovannisian, Esq.
Do You or a Family Member Have a Claim?
You may be entitled to reparations if:
- You are a descendant of an Armenian Genocide survivor; and/or
- You or your ancestors resided in the former Ottoman Empire; and/or
- You or your ancestors owned property in the former Ottoman Empire
The AGRC undertakes the collection of relevant documents in the pursuit of reparations. Please submit any documents that may be related to claims or otherwise to receive feedback for a potential legal initiative.
To determine eligibility, please email inquiries and/or documents to AGRC@ArmenianBar.org
Cases We Follow
- Alex Bakalian v. Central Bank Rep. of Turkey, United States District Court, C.D. California (2011)
- Ghazarian et al. v. Republic of Turkey, United States District Court, C.D. California (2019)
- Zuckerman v. The Metropolitan Museum of Art, The Supreme Court of the United States (2020)